We are pleased to offer the use of public computers and and our WiFi connection to any member of the public, under these conditions:
- Users fill out our public computer usage sheet located near the public computers or the WiFi usage sheet located on the table in the front of the main room.
- Users limit their time on public computers to 30 minutes if another patron is waiting.
- Users may not access sexually explicit or otherwise inappropriate material.
- Users must observe U.S. copyright laws; consequences of infringement lie with the user.
- Users are responsible for logging out of their personal accounts; consequences of failing to log out lie with the user.
- Users must use their own headphones when listening to audio content or ask permission to listen at low volume.
- Users should not modify software settings or the desktop arrangement of public computers.
- Children’s computer usage should be monitored by a parent or guardian